Junior .NET Developer
As a Junior .NET Developer, you will be responsible, together with a small team, for developing applications to support existing machines and new projects. This can range from a simple rest API to a complex vision system.
What do you do as a Junior .NET Developer?
- Design and development of applications for industrial environments
- Developing application code and creating end-user manuals
- Reporting changes in GIT and holding regular team meetings
- Debugging and improving existing applications
- Enjoying the rush of a Go-Live when everything is finally completed
What talent do we require?
- Expertise in object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Experience in C# and Python
- Experience in GIT
- Interest in mechanical engineering and industrial projects
- Very good communication skills & responsiveness in English or Dutch, German and French are a plus
- Ability to work independently and focused
- Willingness to keep learning
Why would you want to work at AVT Europe NV?
- Working at AVT Europe NV- brand of VINCI Energies – means choosing an innovative environment with passionate colleagues.
- We provide you with tailor-made training and coaching with the opportunity to grow
- You can count on a competitive salary combined with interesting extra-legal benefits (including eco cheques, bonus plan, various discounts, etc.)
- The group also organizes many sports, cultural and family activities
Send your details to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, you can reach us at +32 (0)3 546 39 00.