Together with the service team, you are jointly responsible for the repairs and maintenance of the machines at our customers’ sites. Additionally, you coordinate, in cooperation with your colleague, from the our office in Essen, the work for the team at home and abroad and follow up service contracts and tasks.
What do you do as a Support Engineer?
- You manage the contact with our customers in case of questions or malfunctions, and do the initial fault analysis
- You coordinate the work and look for solutions for malfunctions together with your colleagues so that they are solved as quickly as possible.
- You are responsible for planning interventions and their (administrative) follow-up
- You prepare for proactive / preventive maintenance and you follow up on the maintenance contracts.
- You also ensure good work preparation for our colleagues who work on site so that an optimal service can be provided.
What talent do we require?
- A strong technical background is a requirement (electrical-mechanical-pneumatic)
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English, knowledge of French and/or German are plus points
- Driving license B is necessary
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You are a planner and work in a structured way
- You are administratively and organizationally strong
- You enjoy mentoring colleagues
- Knowledge of French and German are a plus
Why would you want to work at AVT Europe NV?
- Working at AVT – a brand of VINCI Energies – means choosing an innovative environment with passionate colleagues.
- We provide you with customized training and coaching with opportunities to grow.
- You can count on a competitive salary supplemented with interesting extralegal benefits (including eco cheques, bonus plan, various discounts, etc.).
- The group also organizes numerous sporting, cultural and family activities.
Send your details to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, you can reach us at +32 (0)3 546 39 00.