As an electrical engineer, you will develop and design machines in the electrical field. You work together with the entire team to deliver a top product.
What do you do as an Electrical Engineer?
- Designing electrical installations for industrial machines
- Drawing of electrical schematics
- Drawing up detailed drawings
- Preparation of parts lists and the necessary documents
- Follow-up of production
What talent do we require?
- Engineering is your thing and you find satisfaction in finding successful solutions
- Experience in related sectors (mechanical engineering,…)
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics is a plus
- You are punctual and can work in a structured way
- You are motivated and eager to learn
- Team player
Why would you want to work at AVT Europe NV?
- A lot of freedom in working.
- Big participation in terms of development.
- Young and close-knit team environment.
- Attractive pay for work.
Send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, you can reach us at +32 (0)3 546 39 00.