Project Manager Transport Solutions
As a Project Manager, you will lead your projects from start to finish.
What do you do as a Project Manager?
- Planning, following up and coordinating projects in mechanical engineering with a focus on AGVs and heavy load transport systems.
- Taking care of communication between the customers and our own team.
- Managing the project team from engineering to assembly, in our workshop to the customer.
- Monitoring the predetermined goals such as planning, quality and budget, you adjust if necessary.
- Limiting possible risks concerning safety, budget, operation, etc.
- Supporting the sales team by working out technical solutions and budgets.
What talent do we require?
- You already have some experience, preferably in a similar sector.
- You work diplomatically and have strong organizational and planning skills.
- You can lead and motivate a team.
- You are stress resistant and you can make decisions independently as well as cooperate with, and communicate to our internal departments.
- You are commercial and can think in a solution-oriented way.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in a technical field, or equivalent through experience.
- You can communicate fluently in English, knowledge of French and/or German is a plus.
Why would you want to work at AVT Europe NV?
- A varied job with lots of responsibility and autonomy.
- Great say in development.
- Attractive salary package according to your experience.
Send your details to email@example.com
If you have any questions, you can reach us at +32 (0)3 546 39 00.