At AVT Europe people are at the center. Working at AVT Europe stands for self-development and job satisfaction. Our team consists of different talents. We work with software engineers, project engineers, sales representatives and many more talents. We are all different but share one great passion; innovation! Together we are ready to offer our customers a tailor-made solution. Our projects are very diverse, ranging from solutions for small companies to projects for international multinationals. Our service team is looking for a great colleague!
Together with the service team you are responsible for the repairs and maintenance of the machines at our customers. In addition, you coordinate the work for the team at home and abroad and you follow up the service contracts
The following tasks are linked to this:
- You take care of the contact with our customers in case of questions or malfunctions, and do the first error analysis
- You look for the right solutions and offer them
- You coordinate the work and solve the problems together with your technical colleagues
- You are responsible for the planning of interventions and their follow-up
- You prepare proactive / preventive maintenance and you follow up on the maintenance contracts
- In addition, you ensure a good work preparation for our colleagues who go on site so that an optimal service can be provided
- You are responsible for the monitoring of service, maintenance and spare parts
- You do interventions and permanences, you are prepared to be technically deployed in the service team (40%) in addition to the above tasks
- Strong technical experience is a requirement (electrical-mechanical-pneumatic)
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English
- You have a hands on mentality
- Driving license B is necessary
- You are prepared for short interventions abroad
- You are strong in planning and organization
- You are punctual and can work in a structured way. Moreover, you are motivated and eager to learn
- You can work independently as well as in a group and you can manage colleagues
- Knowledge of French and German are a plus
Why would you want to work at AVT?
- Working at AVT – brand of Vinci Energies – means choosing an innovative environment with passionate colleagues.
- We give you tailored training and coaching with the opportunities to grow.
- You can count on a competitive salary supplemented with interesting extra-legal benefits (including eco cheques, bonus plan, various discounts, etc.).
- The group also organizes many sports, cultural and family activities.
Please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions, you can reach us at +32 (0)3 546 39 00