TIG/stainless steel welder
At AVT Europe, people are the focus. Working at AVT Europe stands for self-development and job satisfaction. Our team consists of different talents. We work with software engineers, project engineers, sales representatives and many more talents. We are all different but share one great passion; innovation! Together we are ready to offer our customers a customized solution. Our projects are very diverse, ranging from solutions for small SMEs to projects for international multinationals.
Our welding team is looking for an enthusiastic colleague!
What do you do as a TIG/stainless steel welder?
Together with your awesome colleagues, you will build projects and machines. Since every project with us is unique, your job is also varied.
You will weld the developed projects (stainless steel and aluminum), mainly with TIG but you will also regularly work with semi-automatic machines (steel).
You will mainly work in our workshop but exceptionally it is also necessary to go to customers.
- You will work with a team of technically skilled people on projects to build machines. This is mainly done in our workshop in Essen.
- You communicate directly with our engineering & workshop management.
- You work with autonomy both in team and independently.
- You are handy, can read plans and have sufficient knowledge of mechanical techniques.
Why would you want to work at AVT?
- Working at AVT Europe NV – brand of VINCI Energies – means choosing an innovative environment with passionate colleagues
- We give you customized training and coaching with opportunities for growth
- You can count on a competitive salary supplemented with interesting fringe benefits (including bonus plan, eco vouchers, various discounts, etc.)
- Many sports, cultural and family activities are organized by the group
Send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, you can reach us at +32 (0)3 546 39 00.