AVT Europe NV is a young and dynamic company, located in the north of Antwerp (Essen). The company is specialized in industrial automation, customized machine construction and the development of heavy load transport solutions. Projects are developed according to the specific customer’s needs. Going from small, local enterprises to worldwide multinationals. Currently, we are looking for a MOTIVATED INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN.
What do you do as an industrial electrician?
As an electrician you will work, both independently and in teams, on electrical and programmatic works. You carry out these works in our own workshop but also at our customers’ premises.
To this we link following core tasks:
- You take care of the electrical assembly, maintenance and carrying out repairs on electrical installations.
- You are responsible for the commissioning of electrical installations.
- You support the software team during the testing of the installation.
- You assemble and connect various components (electric motors, actuators, sensors, …).
- You build and connect electrical cabinets.
- You find out what is wrong if there is a problem with the installation and make improvements or repairs.
- You work with enthusiasm and passion on our installations.
What talent do we require?
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch
- You are in possession of a VCA certificate or are willing to obtain one.
- You are safety-conscious and have sufficient sense of responsibility
- Knowledge of PLC and/or robotics is an advantage.
- You are flexible
- You are precise, accurate and customer-oriented
Why would you want to work at AVT Europe NV?
- Working at AVT – brand of VINCI Energies – means choosing an innovative environment with passionate colleagues.
- We provide you with tailor-made training and coaching with the opportunity to grow.
- You can count on a competitive salary complemented with interesting extra-legal benefits (including eco cheques, bonus plan, various discounts, etc.).
- The group also organizes many sports, cultural and family activities.
Send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, you can reach us at +32 (0)3 546 39 00