Sales Engineer Automated Solutions & Robotics
AVT Europe NV is looking for a Sales Engineer with experience in automation and/or robotics to strengthen our sales team. Together with your sales colleagues you will be responsible for the entire sales track of diverse automation projects in various sectors selling not products, but groundbreaking solutions for the industry.
You will join a strong technical and young team within an innovative and growing SME within the strong international VINCI group, where everyone knows each other and we work as one team towards the same goal. Our employees are given full responsibility, trust and support to develop their talents to the maximum. Integrity, respect and independence go without saying.
What do you do as a Sales Engineer?
- You approach potential customers in a proactive and energetic way, by detecting opportunities but you also maintain a warm contact with our existing customers.
- Together with them you map out their needs, conduct technical discussions and develop customized solutions. For this you can always rely on the knowledge and skills of a group of excellent colleagues
- You make quotations and follow-up on these until the final contract is signed.
- After the kick-off of a project, you provide sufficient commercial support
What talent do we require?
- Besides a passion for automation and robotics you have technical insight, whether or not acquired through experience
- You know like no other how to establish contacts with both customers and colleagues and how to maintain these contacts over the long term.
- With your strong communication skills and enthusiasm you open doors with our prospects. This happens mainly in Dutch and English but knowledge of French and German are a plus
- Flexibility and a strong perseverance characterize you and closing deals gives you energy
- You follow the latest developments in your field with great interest.
Why would you want to work at AVT Europe NV?
- Working at AVT Europe NV- brand of VINCI Energies – means choosing an innovative environment with passionate colleagues.
- We provide you with tailor-made training and coaching with the opportunity to grow
- You can count on a competitive salary combined with interesting extra-legal benefits (including eco cheques, bonus plan, various discounts, etc.)
- The group also organizes many sports, cultural and family activities
Send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, you can reach us at +32 (0)3 546 39 00.